- By submitting an entry, each contestant automatically agrees to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest and confirms that they are 18 years old or over, or have permission to do so from their parent/guardian. Contestants who are 18 years old or over must personally agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Poster Contest. Contestants aged between 13 and 17 years old must seek permission from their parent/guardian before submitting. Any submission from an individual younger than 13 years of age will not be considered in the Contest. AxteleraRay.org is not responsible for any submissions which do not meet these parameters.
- No more than 2 submissions will be accepted per contestant per month. We do not accept more than one contestant per e-mail address.
- Website submissions must be via the online entry form at axteleraray.org/contest. Please complete a separate online form for each photograph submitted. Email submissions must be sent to email@example.com and contain the requested information.
- Only high-resolution images will be considered in the Contest. High-quality scans of non-digital photographs are also acceptable. Digital photographs should be taken at the highest resolution possible. Photographs must be in a .jpeg, .jpg or .gif format. Files submitted may not be larger than 8Mb. AxteleraRay.org may collect a photograph’s metadata upon submission.
- AxteleraRay.org reserves the right to disqualify incomplete entries and/or contestants who are unable to submit, upon request, a high-resolution photograph of at least 300 dpi at 3,000 pixels on the longest side, or an original photograph.
Judging of the Poster Contest will be conducted by the creator, editors and designers of Axtelera-Ray and AxteleraRay.org. Winning entries will be announced on AxteleraRay.org as well as affiliate social media pages within 2-3 days of the competition closing every month.
- AxteleraRay.org will notify the winners and runners-up via the contact information provided at the time of entry; finalists may be disqualified should they fail to respond to the notification within five business days.
- The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. AxteleraRay.org reserves the right to cancel the Contest or modify these rules at its discretion and without prior notice. In the event of a dispute regarding the winners, AxteleraRay.org reserves the right to award or not award the prizes at its discretion. AxteleraRay.org reserves the right to disqualify any contestant whose entry or conduct appears in any way to inhibit the enjoyment of others, tamper with the competition, violate these rules, infringe on the rights of third parties, or act in a dishonest or disruptive manner. Decisions made by AxteleraRay.org are final.
- Please do not contact us about the status of entries or judging.
- By entering the Contest, all contestants grant Axtelera-Ray, AxteleraRay.org and its authorized affiliates a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any educational, promotional, publicity, exhibition, archival, scholarly and all other standard Axtelera-Ray purposes. Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit where possible. Axtelera-Ray, AxteleraRay.org and its authorized affiliates will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.